Streamline your organization and prevent risks from materialising
Your challengesThe efficiency of Private Equity support functions has become a major challenge due to the almost permanent meetings with Investors and the numerous regulatory changes (AIFMD, FATCA…).
- What procedures should be adopted to make support teams more proactive?
- What compliance and internal control system should be put in place to prevent increasing financial and operational risks?
- What can be done to reduce the tax burden on private equity management companies, particularly in terms of VAT and payroll tax?
- How to limit the risk of error in the financial statements? In performance calculations?
- Which organization should be chosen to improve the quality of Investor Relations? Monitoring of portfolio companies?
Our answers to these questionsChoosing P. & Partners and IQ-EQ means answering these questions with solutions adapted to your organisation and defined in a “tailor-made” contract.Our objective: to provide assistance in the medium/long term, focusing on a pragmatic approach in terms of organisation, taxation and accounting.Our focus: P. & Partners advises you in the context of an outsourced Finance Department with specific objectives covering the administration of your funds and the management company.
Our expertiseP. & Partners offers investment fund managers an outsourced Corporate Secretary’s service in three areas:
P. & Partners intervenes in this context without you having to take any risk:
- Recognized expertise in investment fund administration, enabling us to outsource all the functions relating to the financial management of a private equity fund,
- An independence to certify the conformity of your valuation calculations of unlisted companies within the framework of the AIFM Directive (notion of independent expert),
- Operational advice to support the development of your organisation (spin-off from a banking group, backing a new management team to the existing structure, modification of the activity programme with the AMF, etc.).
- Our team has solid references attesting to the quality of our work and interventions,
- Our commitments are formalized in a reversible contract at any time,
- Our interventions are carried out within the framework of the codes of ethics of the Order of Chartered Accountants and the AFIC, which prevent any risk of conflict of interest.
- The added value of our services lies in our ability to support you in the context of “tailor-made” missions with objectives defined by mutual agreement.